Sunday, June 20, 2010

*Shout out to the Dads!*

Since Father's Day is upon us I thought it would be fitting to have a blog to say thanks to our fathers!

Up first we have the ever handy Don, my dad who is always there for you whether you need worldly advice or if you would like a break down of his newest thriller-esq book.


 When I was little my dad would take me to Caprock Canyon in New Mexico and we would dig up all sorts of fossils and rocks, who knew oysters would be in the middle of New Mexico? That is one of my fondest memories growing up, and the photo below will always remind me of you Dad! Thank you for everything you have done for me in the past 21 years! We hope you have a wonderful Father's Day because you deserve it.





Up next is Jeff, Zak's father! I am lucky because my father-in-law is an awesome cook! Anything from surf to turf is delicious. We always enjoy visiting when we are in Georgia and he always makes it feel like home. And Jeff gave me the best gift of all... his son!

This is one of the only pictures I have of all of us together so it will have to do.. by the look on Zak's face there was a pretty interesting conversation going on. (This was our one year anniversary!.. The cake was still good a year later!) Thanks Jeff for being a great Dad and an awesome Father-in-Law!



And last but not least we have Phil! Phil is Zak's step-father and possibly the best fisherman in Ohio! :) It is always guaranteed that the TV will be tuned to the "Match Game" on Game Show Network when visiting Phil. We have some great memories of fishing and sitting by campfires, and hope to have many more in the years to come! Thank you Phil for being you, we hope you have a great Father's Day and hope that you catch a fish or two for us!


This is a picture of Phil, doing what he does best! I love that he enjoys the simple things in life.

*Happy Father's Day to all of our wonderful Fathers!*

No comments:

Post a Comment