Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Typhoon Kompasu is coming!

Time to stock up on water and get all my laundry done! I had no idea there was a Typhoon in the forecast until my husband's doctor called to inform me that he needs to get to the clinic ASAP since it will be shut down for a few days and his wound needs to get checked out! (Thanks Dr. Kim! Without you I would be wondering the streets of Korea tomorrow during a Cat 3 Typhoon!)

(We are where the red square is)



See you on the other side of the storm, with hopefully no damage to report! Right about now I am wishing we didn't take the apartment on the 10th floor of the tallest building in our city. (Actually I love this place, but its going to suck to use the stairs if the elevator is out of service!)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment