Monday, August 30, 2010

Want to go on a Korean Rail ride?

Zak and I decided we would take you all along on our subway ride to a neighboring city! Are you excited or what! :-P We really love living right next to the train station, it has been very convenient! Whats even more convenient are these cards called "T-Money Cards" that you can refill with Won (the Korean dollar) and use on just about anything, cabs, trains, buses, pay phones, even soda machines! You can get them in pretty much any design or character you want, mine is Hello Kitty, because I have let the little girl out in me while living in Asia and cannot help but think anything Hello Kitty is cute and I must have it. So here it is, your first "Korail" experience:



I just love how the rain and humidity makes my hair look.

Another college semester has begun for me, at least here in Korea I get to do some face to face classes and can have a little break from taking all of my classes online. Zak decided that he wants to take part in my Korean class at my college starting in October, I am really looking forward to that!

Another thing I love about Korea.. Bubble Tea...



 We are off to get Pip in a few days, I can't wait to meet her! I hope everyone has a great week.

8 comments:

  1. yay ! i love video blogs ! the train being soo close IS very conveniant .... look forward to more videos <3 love you guys <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bubble Tea! Can't wait to taste it. Brittany is psyched to ride the subway too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video! I found your site over at "Not Just Another Blonde in Beijing" and was intrigued by the comment you left!

    My husband and I moved to Peru last year! I love meeting people who also love to travel. (Especially Americans living in other countries!)

    We ALSO have Bubble Tea here, in Peru and I LOVE it!

    I'm adding you to my feed and will be catching up on your adventure! Are you guys just traveling for fun or for work? (Im sure I'll find out as I read, but just incase you beat me to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kathy- We cannot wait to show you and Brittany everything here!

    @Amanda- That is awesome that you too live in another country. I think it is a great opportunity. My husband is working here with the DOD for the next few years, and I am finishing up my degree here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. About your comment (on my site) Im excited to have found you too!

    Unfortunately, I have been SO busy lately so a lot of my posts are lacking...but that will be taken care of very soon :) I need to start blogging again consistently so I can look back and remember our adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice video! I don't know what bubble tea is, but I'll have to check it out. Love you guys and miss you. Take care and Nikki study hard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already told Zak that I want a Keropi T-money card when we visit! haha. I love that little frog. My friend and I were talking about Bubble Tea today because they have it in the mall here! Does yours have the tapeoka balls in it? Those things kinda freak me out. haha I'll have to try it though... maybe without the tapeoka balls. :

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes all bubble tea has the tapioca balls, I love them!! They are really chewy but dont really have a taste. You should totally try it! Mmmm I want one now..

    ReplyDelete