Monday, September 26, 2011

Nikki's Trip Back to the U.S. (Part Two)

After returning home from Ohio I spent a few days relaxing in the pool and enjoying time with my nephews that live in Florida. My mom and dad have a beautiful house close to the beach and equipped with a refreshing pool in the backyard, definitely a good reason to go home for a few weeks. :) It is always very nice to catch up with family, and it always feels as though you just left. 

My lovely mother :)

And below are a series of my favorite photos that I took of my nephews (Levi and Elijah) while I was home, I miss them so much but am so happy to be able to see them every year and be a part of their lives. Love you both so much!








I then went further down south in Florida to visit my beautiful sister. We had a few days of catching up and lots of great wine. :) It is hard to live so far away from family but it is a great feeling when you can reunite, even if it is for a short time. 





After visiting my sister I went back to my 'home base' aka moms house and caught up with my brother and sister in law who live about 30 minutes down the road, but somehow managed to not get a single picture with them!!

I also took a day and saw my Grandma whom I always enjoy seeing because that woman is a breath of fresh air, she will just tell it like it is!! Grandma lives in Georgia so while in Georgia I drove up to see Zak's dad and step-mom who live outside of Atlanta. I can always guarantee a great meal and margaritas when I see them! Food+Margaritas= Good Time!

And there you have it, my 5 week trip that felt like 5 days. It was great to catch up with everyone, a lot of traveling but well worth it! 

Much love to you all xxx

1 comment: