Monday, September 19, 2011

Nikki's Trip Back to the U.S.

After our family came to visit us here in Korea, I (Nikki) had another trip planned to go back to the States for about 5 weeks. I hadn't seen the rest of our family since we moved here over a year ago so I decided to make a trip home to say hello to everyone..and I mean everyone!! :)

Home for me is the Florida Gulf Coast, nothing says welcome home like pristine white beaches, emerald water, and two screaming chihuahuas. We will call Florida "home base" for this trip because I had many other mini-trips to make all over the United States while I was back in the country.


(The chihuahuas in their rare calm state)


At the beginning of my trip I was lucky enough to have my best friend April from Korea come and visit me for a few days in Florida. We caught up, went to the beach, did some shopping, drank some starbucks.. you know, the usual. ;) Miss her lots!

After a relaxing few days at home I was off to Ohio to first visit my mother in law, sister in law, nephews and niece! I had a great time and enjoyed pulling back my hair and kicking it country style with a great bon fire and beer!
(Alex, Colby, and Kiley)



I love Phil!!!! 


My next stop was also in Ohio, just about 2 hours away from where my Mother in law lives. Here I met another side of Zak's family, the Stauglers. I had an absolute blast and was happy to be invited to a Staugler wedding, and even happier to meet them because I had heard so much about them through Kathy.





(I finally got to meet GPS!!!) :-P

 To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment