Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Birthdays and Holidays!

As you know Zak and I celebrated my birthday at Tokyo Disney but my awesome friends came over after we got home from Japan and we celebrated some more with cake and wine! One thing I love about living overseas is being able to meet and make friends with people from all over the world. Having friends to spend birthdays and holidays with is great.

My ice cream cake!





And soon after my birthday comes Christmas!! I hope everyone enjoyed their's, we sure did! We spent Christmas Eve drinking some delicious mulled wine and playing games at our friend's house. It snowed the day prior to Chritmas Eve (Christmas Eve..Eve?) so we had a beautiful white Christmas! 


And the only picture I have of Zak and I.. lovely I know..
As you can tell, we had more than enough fun!! 

And here is Pip in the snow!!!







Thanks for reading xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment