Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hope you all are finding yourself with good weather and green beer! =P Things are going great in Pennsylvania since Zak has come home. We are settling into our apartment, furnishing it with all sorts of gadgets and new things! We are looking forward to visiting the family in the next few weeks. There better be sunshine wherever we are!

Update on our move: It looks as though Korea is getting pushed back yet again, now to July. Zak is needed in Sacramento, CA for about a month. I can't even keep up anymore! Things are always changing, but I am open for these great experiences. I will be going to California with Zak since I just got him back and I don't want him to leave again! My school semester is wrapping up fairly quickly so a summer in CA sounds great right about now.

Can't wait to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment